Week #6 Update - Meet and Volunteer Info
Welcome to Week #6!
- Invites for the team banquet were emailed this weekend. The banquet is Monday 6/24 6-8pm at the pool. Please let me know if you did not receive the punchbowl invite.
- If your swimmer would like to participate in the ASA Championship meet on Friday 6/28, please let Crystal or Coach Jake know ASAP. We need all entries and fees by this Thursday.
- Our meet tomorrow is at Huntcliff - 9072 River Run, Sandy Springs, 30350. Please arrive at 4:30pm, our warm-up begins at 5pm. The parking is limited and carpooling is recommended. They have a concession stand with burgers, hotdogs, pasta, snacks, and drinks. Weather is iffy but we won't make any weather decisions until right before the meet begins. If we do need to reschedule it will be on Thursday.
- The volunteer list is attached. Thank you to all who have offered to volunteer for both halves of the meet, it is SO appreciated. Please look at the attached list and make sure that you are able to be there during your shift. There are so many families out tomorrow so we are spread pretty thin with volunteers. Thank you!
- Our coaches will be making a pancake breakfast for our Fun Friday this week. I will send out more info later in the week!